Photo by Emily from Military Love

Saturday, January 29, 2011

No place that far

Click Here  <<Another song that I relate too :) Love him so much!

I am one of the happiest girls in the world tonight. I picked up the phone tonight to hear my love's voice. I felt like a teenager on her first date again, I had butterfly in my stomach just hearing his voice at the other end of the phone. I don't know that there will be a day that he can be gone and me not feel like that teenage girl to see or hear him!
He told me a date he is suppose to fly home next week but I am trying REALLY hard not to get my hopes set on that day, just because i've been around the Army long enough to know anything can happen to cause that date to change.
I feel like I still have a dozen things to tell him and ask him about, but really I am just so happy that I finally got to hear his voice. <3
Now that my freinds and I have heard when our hubbies our suppose to be coming home (which are all different days by the way, lol, that stinks!) we are going to try to make this next week fly by!! Wish us luck!

Abby May

No comments:

Post a Comment